Monday, January 30, 2012

The first step.

Meet my goal


About myself:
Nickname: Robotchick
Occupationa as of October 2009: Barista
Education as of January 2012: 
-Latin American Studies Major
-Advertising Intern for the Oak Leaf 
-Family:  
Wife to my best friend. Daughter to a ridiculously smart 2 year old.
-Hobbies:
-Researching helpful things online for others
-Learning new things by typing in "how to" on google
-Recreational soccer
-Teaching my daughter new things
-critiquing advertisements
-messing around with design programs (Microsoft, Adobe, etc)

Long story short:
If you'd never met, you would think I was a high school kid with no agenda.
This blog is to show that if you really want something
no matter how long it may take
it can be achieved.
One step  .  .  .  .  .at a time.

Thanks for joining me!




No comments:

Post a Comment